arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin
(09-17-2018, 01:24 PM)Dynamo Wrote: It appears that many users are unhappy with the new Maximum Posts Per Day Rule (like @deanhills @Lampard). Though it was a fair rule where even after 4 posts, their credits were increasing which would make their chances to win more in the Giveaways. there might have been the removal of this restriction once the user completes his/her monthly quota (which would be fixed out according to below idea #2).
After thinking more about it, I guess I can do some modifications in the plugin,

Here are My Ideas for the next Modification of it:
1. There would be a Badge, something like :
[Image: C8GZyED.png]
which would be auto-assigned by the system after user's 4 posts if his/her mean post credit (generated by taking credits of last 4 posts to mean) is greater than or equal to the certain value set by us (it may be around $1-$3) at settings of the plugin. The Badge will remain with them for that day.

The benefit of Badged users:
they would be able to do 6 more posts that day, which means the user can do up to 4+6=10 posts per day.

2. Once VPS Holder would have done his 20 posts quota, then the limits of this plugin (i.e those posting limits) would be removed for those users no matter whether he is in the verified group or not.

The Following above-mentioned Ideas has been Implemented,
#1:
Now users would observe that they got a new field called Quality Credits which is actually each user's average credits which he/she earned on that day (i.e total credits earned that day / total number of posts done by him that day), starting off each day it resets back to 0 and will update each time user's credits get changed. For now, after observing all user's credits earned per post, I have set Quality Credits limit to 3 ($3 per post -- taken as mean).

So How the system would work? what users have to do to post more than 4 Posts per day?
Basically, when Quality Credits of users goes equal to or more than 3, then their Quality Credits would turn into Green which is an indication that they are now eligible for doing more than 4 posts which will be counted towards their monthly post count by the system,
But if its like if user earned $5 in the first post which turned his Quality credits green, then it won't mean that now it will not turn back to black that day, it might turn into black again before he even comes to his 4th post (it might be situation like, user earned $5 in 1st post but earned only $4 in last 3 posts, which would if be taken as mean will result as (4+5)/4 = 2.25 which isn't 3) and become ready for his 5th post, and in that situation, his 5th post won't be counted,
So, its simple, you guys just need to keep it green Smile green = Great,
If user reached his daily post limits, then that won't mean that his chance of posting valid posts gone for that day, he just needs to post more posts in order to raise his average Credit so he can able to post more valid posts,

another situation: I had Quality Credits: 2.8 and 4 posts done that day, and after doing another post, it crossed 3, will that post also would be counted as a 5th valid post?
Well nope, it won't count any further post after reaching 4 posts limit that day until the quality credits turned already green. Remember, before posting, it should be green then only it will show its effect.

Hope it won't be confusing, If anyone is having trouble in understanding it, then please hit us back Wink
any suggestions are welcomed, (remember, we might change $3 quality credit limit to an appropriate one if we find it's causing troubles).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Messages In This Thread
[ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by Dynamo - 09-11-2018, 05:29 PM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by tiwil - 09-11-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by perry - 09-12-2018, 11:48 AM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by Rehan - 09-12-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by Dynamo - 09-30-2018, 04:02 PM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by TrK - 10-19-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by Rehan - 10-19-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by TrK - 10-19-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by TrK - 10-24-2018, 03:47 AM
RE: [ADDED]Monthly Post Counter Plugin - by rudra - 11-24-2018, 08:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting