arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 4 Antivirus For A Windows Computer
Hey there, in this article, we're gonna cover up why do we need an antivirus? And which one are the best?
Why Do I Need An AntiVirus?
The word “AntiVirus” itself mean a platform that prevents your device from viruses. From booting up to shutting down, your PC creates multiple unwanted temp files that leads to unnecessary consumption of your computer disk space.
Whenever you open up a browser and surf Internet, you don’t know how you’re being tracked. Even when you browse Internet, unwanted files are being downloaded in form of viruses without your consent. This downloads leads to unnecessary consumption of your Internet speed that affects your whole home network Internet.

[font=roboto, sans-serif]Top 4 Antivirus[/font]
1. Kaspersky Total Security
[font=roboto, sans-serif]2. Net Protector Antivirus[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][font=roboto, sans-serif]3. QuickHeal Antivirus[/font][/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][font=roboto, sans-serif][font=roboto, sans-serif]4. Bitdefender Antivirus Plus[/font][/font][/font]

The above antivirus holds for the top 4 antivirus because of their relevancy, pricing and UI. The above reviews are based on personal and public review experienced by us or other users.

Top 4 antivirus for your windows PC
(I do hereby agree that the above article is written to summarize the whole article in a small thread without any deep explanation. Also, the article that has been written/mentioned above is my own work.)
Yup, I want a backlink and want to drive traffic xD
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
Top 4 Antivirus For A Windows Computer - by Manal - 11-21-2018, 05:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
07-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Last Post: deanhills
02-28-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: kabir145

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting