arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Perfect" Computer
Hello guys, today i would like to ask you what you think is the perfect computer? i bet some of you are confused but let me explain myself.
when i am saying the perfect computer i mean that the computer has enough ram,proccesor,etc to run almost every game that is being played these days.
share your opinion here guys Tongue
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
If you need perfect computer for gaming there is a name called gaming PC xd there are many good gaming PC have a look on them search at amazon or flipkart
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(04-08-2020, 02:15 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: If you need perfect computer for gaming there is a name called gaming PC xd there are many good gaming PC have a look on them search at amazon or flipkart

if money isnt the problem sure . you can get the highest specced gaming pc and buy it . it will have extreme frame rate and graphical fidelity

if the specs is what make the computer perfect probably the only thing that need to do is making it cheaper
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-17-2017, 04:30 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting