arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what? I'm going to tell you a story!
Don't worry. You'll spend your whole life working hard in an effort to get what you need and to be able to play hard. Then, you'll retire and find that you're really not able to turn it off - and you'll keep finding more stuff to do.

You get used to it! You get used to being tired, to being busy, to being obligated, and to constantly be working on something. As near as I can tell, it doesn't stop. In theory, I'm retired. I'm usually busy doing something all day, every day. I barely have time to hunt and fish!

When I finally do take some time off, I have to "work" to do the things I wanted to do in my time off.

I'm old. In theory, I'm retired. I'm pretty sure I do as much "stuff" now as I've always done - and it just gets to be more and more stuff.

I'm pretty sure monks have the right idea.
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know what? I'm going to tell you a story! - by KGIII - 11-29-2018, 12:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting