arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there anyway to find someone's wifi password?
(12-03-2018, 03:20 PM)NomadicSingularityArray Wrote: Have you people been living behind the moon in the past few years? There are some very serious flaws in millions of routers that are most likely never going to be fixed due to lack of firmware upates, incompetent companies and developers, lazy users and etc. And one flaw is such a easy toy to get access to WiFi...

https://www.krackattacks.com/

Take this as an example... the video on that page literally just mocks Android instantly... So many phones out there that will never get this fixed.

Thanks for that link - WOW! - what an eye opener that is.

BTW not all users are lazy users. They're uninformed users, paying their ISP for X service and expecting it to be secure. The info you provided is a great eye opener.

If I may ask, how do you secure your computer hardware and phones against WiFi attack? Also, how would one know if someone has managed to gain access to one's WiFi?

While we're also on the topic. When I check available networks on my laptop and desktop - is there a way one can get it not to list one's WiFi ID? Like mask it so it's invisible and unlisted?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: is there anyway to find someone's wifi password? - by deanhills - 12-04-2018, 01:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Last Post: deanhills
07-26-2017, 08:03 AM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting