arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google chrome not asking to save password on my website login.
Currently, I am experiencing a strange issue with Google Chrome, it does not ask to save the password, see the issue in the below URL.
https://www.smartpalemad.com/mobile.php
I have done some research on it, but couldn't reach to a solution. Do you have an idea about what is wrong?.

Thank you  Sweet

You need to update your Chrome version to fix this issue. This should resolve your problem.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
(07-25-2018, 01:27 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Currently, I am experiencing a strange issue with Google Chrome, it does not ask to save the password, see the issue in the below URL.
https://www.smartpalemad.com/mobile.php
I have done some research on it, but couldn't reach to a solution. Do you have an idea about what is wrong?.
For me when I tried to type on the password it worked to save the password. My chrome version is 67 32-bit. I think you should check it out. Meaby it works for you too.
Thanks so much to PostVps.com and Host4Fun.com for the great experience of VPS 1  !
I updated my Chrome and it still dosen't save the passwords i write nor ask for them, and I checked the settings but i found nothing that matches this error/bug. I want to save my passwords too :'(
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
I solved this problem by signing out from chrome and again signed in using another account, it seemed saving the password, then I signed out again and logged in with the old account, the password is saved.

Thank you  Sweet

@Littlemaster Have you tried it on other browsers like Mozilla Firefox? if it does works with Mozilla Firefox try to un-install Google Chrome and re-install using the updated version.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-17-2020, 05:34 PM
Last Post: fitkoh
07-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting