arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
Hi @sohamb03 I've just registered too to see what happens. When you open the confirmation e-mail it says to click on a button to activate the account, but that button is not visible. The closest visible link is a link for returning to the Forum, which is possibly what happened to @tryp4vps. He just clicked on a link and it wasn't the one for confirming the e-mail but the link for returning to the Forum.

However, I then hovered my mouse over the blank area in between where the message stops and the link for returning to the forum begins, and there was something there - invisible button perhaps - that when I clicked on it it activated the account. Maybe you should check on it too. Maybe make it a link instead of a button, or fix the button graphic so it's visible.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
LNB-Hosting Alpha 0.5P - by Pacific Spirit - 01-04-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL - by deanhills - 05-17-2020, 05:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting