arrow_upward

[Accepted] Suggestion to move existing threads to new Forums
(12-14-2018, 04:07 PM)deanhills Wrote: Agreed with hobbies being hidden and getting lost in off topic. Maybe it should come under General Discussion/Hobbies on the same level as General Discussion/Make Money. Both should be on an equal level under General Discussion.

Maybe General Discussion/Games can be moved to under General Discussion/Make Money and General Discussion/Hobbies moved to under General Discussion/Games

Well, I am afraid that the current location of Hobbies set by Dynamo makes more sense.

And I do not believe that the location of a subforum shall depend on how easy to find it out.

After all, this is a Post4vps forum specifically for VPS or web hosting. By this definition, everything that is totally unrelated to VPS or web hosting shall go under "Offtopic".

Likewise, if I create a new thread in "Offtopic", I do not believe I could ask the admins to relocate it to "General" just because I want better exposure to my thread. This is just not conceptually right.

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting