arrow_upward

[Accepted] Suggestion to move existing threads to new Forums
(12-17-2018, 06:33 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Well, I am afraid that the current location of Hobbies set by Dynamo makes more sense.
OK understand your point of view. Doesn't make sense however. Maybe you're viewing the topics with a phone and not a desktop computer? Just check your desktop computer main Forum View. I imagine Sagher was also viewing this in the same way as I was. Since "hobbies" in particular is not as easily seen by new members as the "Make Money" Forum there may be a good likelihood that topics will be created in the General and Offtopic Forums and probably remain there. The Hobbies Forum will be drowned out. Whereas "Make Money" will work well for new members. A good start to lift the Hobbies Forum out is to move all of the topics that have to do with the new Hobbies Forum from the General and Offtopic Forums to the Hobbies Forum - so they will be linked in the discussion forum.

A gentle reminder however that the main purpose of this thread is to avoid duplicate threads and cross posting. There are existing discussion threads/topics that are in the general forums that should be moved to the "Hobbies" and "Make Money" Forums. I've pointed those out through their links in the OP. Reason being that members may be tempted to create duplicate threads in the new Forums as I've already seen happening and cross post topics.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting