arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple's lies and censorship about data recovery
We all know how "good" Apple products are, right? And we all also know how "good" the repair situation is through the official channels provided by Apple and Apple resellers or authorized repair centers, right? Have you ever dropped your phone into water? Was it an iPhone? Was it working after that? Most likely not...? Could Apple/a Apple reseller or a authorized repair center get your data back? I think that they could most likely NOT.

Apple is a very "consumer friendly" company. They "don't want your money". Apple would never charge you unreal prices to fix a broken phone (which would be about as much as a new phone or so...). And Apple would never lie to you about data recovery, right? Also Apple wouldn't censor people who try to help on their forum? Apple wouldn't censor people who repair Apple products for years and are able to do proper data recovery without hacking anything or doing anything else illegal, right?

The answer to all these question and implications is actually: NO! Apple products are designed badly and mostly so on purpose to die fast or wear out quickly. Apple is absolutely against any kind of repairs (replacing the whole mainboard of an iPhone with a lose audio chip is NOT REPAIR! it's a full replacement). And any authorized Apple reseller or repair center HAS TO DO THE SAME.

Apple is absolutely NOT consumer friendly. They want your money and more. Out of a small issue they make a big one that will sky rocket the bill of a simply repair o almost the price of a new device. They have been exposed for doing that already. Apple will lie and tell that data recovery is impossible. Apple will use censorship where they can (their own platforms) to silence people who actually do repairs on Apple devices for years (I'm talking about repair shops that do good work but aren't a Apple authorized repair center). They will delete their perfectly fine replies and ban their accounts.

The repairs they do are absolutely fine and legal! The phones will be fixed so far that they can boot into the Apple iOS and the owner can perform a perfectly normal and legal iTunes backup of their data.

Apple lies exposed in regards of "turn a small problem into a hefty bill":

More:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2_SZ4tfLns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h01fNXsbrQ

Apple lies about data recovery and censorship exposed:

One more with live censorship from Apple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yJKix17yYE

Spread the news people!

// rant on

I have an iPhone 6S that is cursed with Apple's batter failure. I didn't buy that phone. I got it for free from a relative who got a new iPhone... I would never buy one! And after watching that second exposure about how crooked Apple is... I would'd like to smash to piece of crap against the floor and break it into pieces.

Thank god that thing is hidden away from me in a drawer at work where I unfortunately need it for some Apple related device management (which I absolutely hate because every thinks I'm the Apple Guru... just because I use a shitty MDM software to preconfigure iPads of employees and preload apps on them - god just leave me alone with that crap).

You know what. To do this crap I got a mid 2011 Mac mini with a normal 5400 RPM HDD and that thing had Mac OS Mavericks on it. It required like 2 - 4 minutes to boot up and be usable after login. The updates that usually come once a month or so took ages to install 40 minutes to over an hour. An upgrade from Mavericks to Sierra took several hours. So did an upgrade from Sierra to High Sierra... I wasted two days alone at work to get this crap Mac mini working so far that I could use the MDM tool properly with all the Apple devices we had. And now that thing has a SSD with a patched Mojave installation (because official mid 2011 is not supported by Mojave). It is kinda usable I could say... but how much work did I have to invest? Way too much. All I wanted was to simply manage a larger scale of Apple tablets so that I don't have to spend days doing it by hand... turns out I could have been long done with them if I hadn't used that Mac mini and the software.

Keep saying your Mac is better than a PC... to me it's not even remotely any good. And I used that iPhone 6S for a few weeks. The experience is totally meh to bad. I changed back to my Android phone.

// rant off
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-31-2020, 09:58 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco
03-29-2019, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting