arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Install Two Control Panel
From a different point of view I don't think it's ideal to have two different applications like games and web hosting running on the same server. Games applications have different needs than web hosting and therefore different requirements like anti-ddos setup at the host level, plenty of speed, RAM etc whereas for creating Websites you can do with a VPS with very little specs. The other way round VPS for Websites usually requires little specs, so running games on a Website server is usually discouraged. You need a dedicated higher quality VPS that has preferably been created for running games.

What I suggest is that you post for a free VPS at post4vps for games hosting. And then get a shared hosting account from another post for host for running your Websites. I can recommend a good cpanel host for free hosting for Websites. Then you can get a VPS here for a dedicated games server. What is also good about running the two on two different servers is that if the games server should go down for any reason, then your Websites will still be OK. And the other way round.

BTW WEBUZO in my experience is a pain in the neck. Probably good for beginners, but why struggle with WEBUZO simply for Websites, when you can get a free cpanel setup with softaculous and all of the scripts you need.

I sometimes wonder why people are so preoccupied with VPS for running Websites, when shared hosting accounts may be much better and easier to use. Games server I agree. A decent spec VPS preferably from a host who knows what is needed for a games VPS is a good idea. But it should be dedicated to the higher requirements of a games server.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
How to Install Two Control Panel - by roy79482 - 04-24-2019, 06:59 PM
RE: How to Install Two Control Panel - by Mashiro - 04-24-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: How to Install Two Control Panel - by deanhills - 04-24-2019, 08:28 PM
RE: How to Install Two Control Panel - by Honey - 04-25-2019, 03:44 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting