arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Improbable - HL2 EP2 Gamemode (Linux compatible build)
Mission Improbable - Gordon Freeman is tasked with re-activating a Resistance listening post. From there, things quickly escalate.

Mission Improbable is a single player gamemode for the game Half-Life 2: Episode Two. It has been initially released in 2010 and has been re-released in 2012 as a full version. Originally the game was split into episodes. During 2015 a fix for the gamemode has been released that made it compatible with Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer. Valve made this Source SDK Base 2013 as the default SDK base for gamemodes back when all the Valve games have been updated to the latest Source engine.

Requirements to play his gamemode:
- Half-Life 2 (Paid)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (Paid)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (Paid)
- Source SDK Base 2013 (Free on Steam)

The here provided download contains the original unmodified gamemode as available here and the Source SDK Base 2013 fix has been merged into it. The gameinfo.txt file has been modified to make the game work on Linux with native Half-Life 2 Linux game builds from Steam.

I have changed nothing else! Install the games and the Source SDK Base 2013 first and then the gamemode. Restart Steam after installing the gamemode to get it detected by Steam.

How to install: Extract the folder "missionimprobable" from the archive to /home/<username>/.steam/steamapps/sourcemods/.

This might as well just work on Windows but I made this build because I noticed that most Half Life 2 gamemodes are not compatible with the Linux versions of the games, sadly Sad.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!pNcDzQia!Kp4m6PIdzSAbv...kR5y1V2N30

All credits belong to the authors of the gamemode which can be found at the ModDB page: https://www.moddb.com/mods/mission-improbable
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting