arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mission Improbable - HL2 EP2 Gamemode (Linux compatible build)
(05-10-2019, 03:14 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Yes, I just realized that after watching some gameplay videos of so many great mods. They were only available for Windows Sad . The only Linux compatible mods are generally the one that have neither .exe nor .dll files. The mods may not work directly, though. You have to edit a few files, sometimes rename folders and etc. Most importantly the gameinfo.txt file needs to patched (for HL2 and Portal mods). I found a few more most likely compatible mods. I might share them if I can successfully patch them.

exe and dll is windows files . the reason the mod use that file probably when they compile the mod they compile it using dll and exe instead of linux files and also the files cannot used beetwen os only one os . i dont know how they make the mod but hopefully they can compile it for other os than windows
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting