arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wordfence - protection taken too far? Wordfence Alternative?
from their website...

"Leaked Password Protection
Data breaches have become all too common lately, arming attackers with millions of usernames, passwords and other sensitive data. We are unfortunately seeing attacks on WordPress sites in the wild leveraging this info."

I think you should keep it in spite of what just happened. May be just disable the features that don't agree with you.

Cause there are just too many web techs and too much to know if you want to do it on your own. Also there is more cause of concern for less welknown protection plugins. WordFence depends on its reviews online. So it might be easier to get them to listen to you or get answers from their support people on how this has happened.

my vote goes for 'keep it'.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wordfence - protection taken too far? Wordfence Alternative? - by rudra - 07-10-2019, 07:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-20-2020, 08:07 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting