arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Logitech K360 Keyboard
Possibly it's not so new, but relative to me brand new. I bought a new keyboard today. Only reason I bought it is that it looked nice and compact and I liked it that it wasn't too big. I don't have much space in my keyboard tray in my computer desk. I didn't look further than that.

Then afterwards, when I checked out the unboxing and review below, and also while I was using it myself, discovered that it's a new modern keyboard that tries to be classic and old fashioned with a foot also in modern, new and media. The keyboard doesn't look like a media keyboard though, until you look at it more carefully. You can check out the review, but at the top of the keyboard, very very visible, are the buttons you'd typically find when you're playing a YouTube show at the bottom of the show. Also, there is a new Orange "FN" function key that works with new functions in the F function row. Pretty awesome.

So I guess I got a really good keyboard, when I was just looking for a general keyboard that is not too bulky and large. And is wireless.

I still have to get used to the feel of the keys though. Why I like Logitech Keyboards is usually their keys have a little inward curve to them (not flat), so your fingers feel comfortable with the keys. The keys on K360 are very flat. And resisting. Let's see whether I'll get past that flat resisting feel of the keys.

Here's the unboxing show for those who are interested to look at it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5o0BWC1O3Y

In the meanwhile, I got to like my little laptop "Logi" M187 mouse so much that I got a new one for my desktop as well. The large wired Dell mouse was taking up too much space in the keyboard tray of the computer desk, felt too bulky and "too much". I also prefer wireless now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nb7FQtdTYI
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
New Logitech K360 Keyboard - by deanhills - 07-17-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: New Logitech K360 Keyboard - by xdude - 07-18-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: New Logitech K360 Keyboard - by deanhills - 07-18-2019, 10:06 PM
RE: New Logitech K360 Keyboard - by Honey - 07-19-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: New Logitech K360 Keyboard - by deanhills - 07-19-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: New Logitech K360 Keyboard - by perry - 07-19-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: New Logitech K360 Keyboard - by deanhills - 07-19-2019, 09:10 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting