arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End of OpenVZ 6 & Post4VPS VPSs
So in summary with the VPS Plans, only VPS 3, VPS 9, VPS 10 and VPS 11 are on OpenVZ 6.  All of the VPSs except for VPS 9 are unoccupied for now.  So only VPS 9 is of direct concern to us for now.  I've written to Virmach and received the following feedback:

VPS 9 Host Wrote:Hi, we don't believe there will be an issue with your services. We are still on the decision-making stage internally and are running analyses on our best options.

We're aiming to have more information out to all OVZ customers before the end of next month.

The response from the host of VPS 3 has been almost identical.  Think I'll wait a little while before I contact the host for VPS 10 and 11.  Most likely they'll respond exactly the same.  

Bottom line.  If one wants to run a successful business with VPSs, one can't afford to still be on OpenVZ 6 after November.  Thanks to @"Hidden Refuge" thread here, we're in the know as well. Thanks Hidden! Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
The End of OpenVZ 6 & Post4VPS VPSs - by Mashiro - 08-24-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: The End of OpenVZ 6 & Post4VPS VPSs - by deanhills - 08-27-2019, 08:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-06-2021, 05:33 AM
Last Post: fChk
11-30-2019, 10:36 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting