arrow_upward

Poll: What's your opinion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
We are gonna meet the same fate.
40.00%
We are gonna conquer that thing.
20.00%
I really don't care...not my are of concern!
40.00%
Total
5 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna meet the same fate as dinosaurs?
Well, do we have the power to defense ourself from asteroid impact?
Nuclear missile? We can try destroying it but we will only creates little pieces of it that will fall on us.
Can we change its trajectory? Who know.

If it will happen, that will be a natural thing. We think of that event as a disaster, but only because it will affect us alongside others lifeform. It will not kill every life form and it will not destro the planet, we are here, alive, after the big event of the far past that killed dinos.
Human kind is the wrost lifeform that could live on Earth, we are literaly destroying our planet, we act as Earth is owned by humans, we erase everything useless to us, we kill everything can harm us, we get everything we want without thinking about side effects to the other lifeform.
And knowing how much destructive Human can be, we are looking to a new planet, slowly research is trying to observe space.
Currently we only think about money and our own living, we do everything for that and If our actions damage the planet the main thought is "I will be already dead when things get worsen".

So... What will do a major damage to Earth? An asteroid or Human kind?
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gonna meet the same fate as dinosaurs? - by LightDestory - 08-29-2019, 12:57 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting