arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a Ubuntu-CentOS Server from scratch: Introduction
(09-08-2019, 06:39 AM)deanhills Wrote: On the other hand, if you check them out, some of them are very badly written.  Some of them have been regurgitated from the Web, i.e. copied and pasted and reworked in a sloppy way so it's difficult to read or follow with print screens that splash all over the page.

I like the idea about sticky.  Maybe we could even create a sub-forum for the tutorials @LightDestroy is thinking of contributing.  That would be a great idea.

What could do also when he does the tutorials (if he has the time available), is to research what is available already in the Tutorials Forum and then post links to the ones he thinks are worth mentioning (not all of them are OK) in the footer of his tutorials.

Yea my bad, didn't check them out. I think sticky and subforums can work together. Like the sticky would hold all the links to the tutorial and the subforum would have the tutorial hosted exclusively by @LightDestroy or you can also hand approve high quality tutorials in there even like move those threads there.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting