arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation?
I've been wondering this since yesterday because I saw a Tedtalk video on YouTube explaining this. Now scientists believe that out of sheer nothingness, a big bang occurred. Now the main question is, how did the "bang" happen? If it is absolutely nothing, no dimensions, no energy, and nothing, how can energy be released at such a great amount that caused the formation of the universe?

Scientist says this happened because "randomly" a term named "Quantum fluctuation" happened which changed everything. I don't digest this. If it was "absolute nothingness", then how come "quantum" existed in nothingness? Nothingness means absolute null, nothing could have happened at any random event because there wouldn't be any chance for something to trigger the bang.

My other question is if scientists say "Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed", then how does big bang happen? I mean, the "bang" itself released such a huge amount of energy that the universe came into existence. If this is something that comes up as a question, then why is the statement "Energy can neither be created nor be destroyed" still valid? 

No, Google doesn't find me a satisfying answer to these questions.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation? - by Manal - 09-21-2019, 01:19 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting