arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation?
god. fitkoh !!! you found god in three months. that's like record time ! real fast. our forefathers wrote that it could take lives spanning over ages to get God !

hehe.. joking.

one minute, I'm really hopeful and happy and really in despair the next. is this how depression feels.

lol.. again.. joking.

anyways. we are not standing at the end of science or anything. why can't people just accept that we don't know yet but we will keep trying harder and harder. why do people always need all the conclusions and solutions now !! may be one reason is mortality. i dunno.

what i know is... this is a belief too... that science will find answers to everything.

most of our answers are in the form of how or when. not why. like why gravity ? none knows. none even knows how to advance on that yet. even if one day someone finds what is behind gravity, then the question is why that. that leads to seemingly infinite regression. seemingly, cause we don't know. even infinite has many forms and meanings.

but i would like to point that there is a principle called principle of least work. nature seemingly follows simpler routes.

so we don't need to complicate things further by imagining more complex things.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you mean by Quantum fluctuation? - by rudra - 10-25-2019, 07:44 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting