arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Smallest Linux Distros for Desktop Computers
(11-04-2019, 04:49 AM)xdude Wrote: Raspbian Looks quite small indeed. Looks good too. But now what I'm looking for is something which I can set up in a USB drive and run it from there without putting anything on a hard drive. Are there any which you can install into a 4GB USB drive run from there. One with basic things like media playing, web browser, etc. Let's say RAM is not the issue here and have 2GB-4GB RAM.

I’m quite positive that raspbian can actually be installed on and run on a small capacity usb flash drive. Try downloading the desktop version and see if you can “burn” the disk image onto the usb flash drive. I would love to know the outcome!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Smallest Linux Distros for Desktop Computers - by ikk157 - 11-04-2019, 11:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting