arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best free cPanel alternatives?
(10-29-2019, 06:08 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Check Cyberpanel, Fastpanel, Sentora, CWPISPConfig, TinyCP, Floxlor & KeyHelp.

Woah! That’s a lot of alternatives! I’ve already tried sentora and it doesn’t support the latest version of ubuntu server. I’ll have a look at the rest.

(10-31-2019, 08:33 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: There is none if you talk about familiarity. Cpanel is the most familiar web panel but the cost is quite expensive espescially with new pricing model

but if you like to learn a bit and get the learning curve other panel exist like vestacp and ehcp just to name a few

But for me the best is to learn cli and forget panel altogether to save cost and resources bit that isn meveryone choice

I personally prefer doing everything through the command line. However, I need this for a friend who barely has any CLI experience let alone knowledge. So i hope you understand why I’m looking for a web panel.

Edit:

I just looked at cyberpanel and it looks amazing! Will definitely give it a try!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the best free cPanel alternatives? - by ikk157 - 11-01-2019, 07:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting