arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not?
(11-21-2019, 09:50 PM)FreeBSD Wrote: Like this is not enough, conspiracy theories and religion do not even allow such thinking. What you even dare to think is blasphemy, because if there is life on some other planet, then Earth is no longer the project of God, human is no longer the most important creature in image of God, and even God no longer exists because Bible is a lie. Yes, you may need to confess. Smile
You should not post something against a religion. On the other hand i think you are right, life is not possible on Mars.I have never read about these things but today when i saw this topic i searched and read about the old experiments on Mars. After reading all of the information, i am thinking that life is not possible on Mars yet but maybe in future. As Soham gave the link about previous experiments, it makes me feels like maybe life is possible at Mars. But as you have mentioned that water and atmosphere is not sustain, i think it is maybe possible in future that maybe those ice turns into water. But i think it may require a long time ( years ).

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  

Messages In This Thread
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-21-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by Rehan - 11-22-2019, 06:34 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting