arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not?
living on mars is surely possible. certainly possible and a necessity. an asteroid falling on earth and wiping us is a very probable scenario. so i think it is not a question of whether it is possible to expand to other rocks near and far but how..

the financial cost is not going to stop us if suddenly we discover tomorrow that a massive rock is coming towards earth and if all of us on earth work together and build a few massive bombs and rockets to carry those and then target the rock effectively, then we will do so. This is the magic of human beings. we come together when we really need to. It might end up being a similar scenario. May be we will find that colonizing mars or some other planet or satellite will be more economically viable in such a scenario. then we will run for that.

Also for a sustainable self-sufficient economy there, i think we will need AI and robots . At very high level of functionality. But yes..we are already on our way ...

If we survive long enough ..that is dont wipe ourselves in some freak accident, then we will be there within the next 100 years ..i am sure.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-21-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by rudra - 11-22-2019, 08:55 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting