arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not?
@FreeBSD, @Rehan, @rudra Well yeah, life on Mars is definitely possible and substantially the present set of information justifies that. As we all know, Mars is further away from the sun than us. The fact remains that the ice on Mars will never melt on its own, but that doesn't end the possibility of human life sustainability there. Water in the liquid form was actually found on Mars but that's not at all drinkable due to presence of toxic chemicals in it, that can be fatal to humans. Oxygen is sufficient there to allow us to breathe and as I'd said in the OP, 30% more than expected Oxygen has been found there.

@Honey I do quite agree with you, and that's exactly why I talked about economic feasibility earlier. It's a hell lot of investment, and afterall a sheer experimentation, as there's a huge difference in sending a satellite or a Rover or two astronauts to Mars, and in sending a whole bunch of humans whom you wish to permanently settle there. With the present economic affairs, it seems next to impossible, however, things are changing rapidly and the global economic structure is undergoing great development and in a few decades, this project shouldn't be that impossible to think of, as is today. It's my personal firm belief that we'll definitely make it to Mars one day.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-21-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: Mars Civilization - Feasible or not? - by Sn1F3rt - 11-22-2019, 03:24 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting