arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing
(12-16-2019, 05:15 PM)xdude Wrote: Even when you are not a die-hard gamer, there might be games which you can't stop playing. I'm not a gamer and haven't installed any latest games for a long long time. But there are 2 games so far I couldn't stop playing. I should have stopped long ago but I just couldn't or more like don't want to.

The first one is a browser game called Elvenar. This is my biggest problem. It's a boring city building game from INNO. I have been playing this like for 3 years now. It takes like one hour every single day. I just play the game because of the people I have met there. Now it has become a part of the daily routine of mine.

The second one is an ancient game. It's is a real-time strategy game released in 1998. That makes it nearly 20 years old. This game should have become obsolete and long gone. But it seems there is a faithful crowd of fans who would make it work for the current Windows system. At least it works fine in Windows 7 and previous. It's a quite rough and massive complicated game that has no in-game tutorials or guides. Compared to it's time this game has taken strategy gaming on an epic scale. I think I first played it like in 2005 or 2006 but still haven't got bored it with.

So do you guys have a game or 2 which you can't just leave and move on? Smile
[quote pid='32604' dateline='1576516536']
I have been playing mta for 5 years and I am really  addicted to it and I play on different servers of this game every day and it is really enjoyable, especially Saur server.

[/quote]

But I have to stop this game because I work. I streamed and made money two years ago, but it didn't make much money, so I quit. However, playing under the age of 15 is fun, and after that we have to give up all games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Games you still playing BUT should have stopped playing - by hamed - 05-29-2020, 04:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI
04-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting