arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please recommend some budget laptops
Quote:be able to run softwares to design and analyse electrical and electronic ( i guess) circuits and analyse them on it.

To get this working ideally you may want to know which software is going to be used to do this and what its requirements are to meet them (at least). There are a lot of applications out there to do this tasks. I probably wouldn't even go to far if I would say you could even use AutoCAD to design the electrical circuits. On the other hand there is more suitable software for that like Siemens Logo! Soft, LCN, SPlan 7 and etc.

Quote:2) All normal communication, media consumption and browsing stuff without a hitch. That is a given.

That should work with pretty much anything today that is powered by a proper and modern x86 CPU (not like old Atoms that are slow and overheat from every even small task). It's of the least concern probably.

Quote:3) She has a desktop and so is not too concerned about being able to play games on it.

Great. So I would stop focusing an anything that is gaming! This includes Asus TUF. Gaming laptops apart from a few very expensive are all absolutely useless for getting real work done due to their power hungry hardware and therefore short battery lifetime.

Quote:4) Good backup. That might be a no brainer for some.

Good backup? I suppose this is about the battery? Again don't look for anything gaming. Focus on business or ultrabooks that are made to last long with hardware that has power saving in mind but that can also provide performance if needed.

So far I only see a OP post looking for one thing but all posts made towards it are all about gaming laptops (while OP post looks for a device to work with and do normal non gaming tasks).
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
please recommend some budget laptops - by rudra - 01-29-2020, 08:04 AM
RE: please recommend some budget laptops - by Mashiro - 01-29-2020, 04:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting