arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most best moments that you have done.
(03-03-2020, 06:23 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: That's quite an amazing experience @Decent12 Big Grin

Mine best moment is similar to yours. For me it's the day my ICSE Results were out. It was the 7th of May, 2019. It was very important for me, as my admission in class 11 wasn't complete without the Board marksheet. I was anticipating a good result, but the actual one was quite unexpected. I was baffled to see that I'd scored 98% marks in the examination. I was the first highest scorer among all my friends at my new school, and I received AIR 9 (that's All-India Rank).

what this reply if yours did to me is made a fool out of me. i ran to check the merit list. haha

i just get a lot of great moments when i delve deeper into maths. i always study as if I'm figuring it out myself. so it is huge fun.

other than that, i would like to mention the time when i was reading the culture series sci fi novels by lain m banks. i think i am satisfied with life. it so matched with how i visualize our probable future and even surpassed it.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most best moments that you have done. - by rudra - 03-25-2020, 04:19 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting