arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up to 3x free IPv6 only VPS by EUserv
@angelia

Pretty much all your issues (described in Post #28) stem from an overloaded system/node; I'm sure the CPU load is up in the sky, like in the 100s, thus making everything crawl, while waiting for their turn at every CPU cycle. I have the same problem for my 3rd VPS there. You can check it for yourself by running the 'uptime' command, for example.

In such conditions, Apache Web server will never work while Nginx still can. The proof? Here is the Apache error that's pilling up in my VPS logs
[mpm_event:alert] [pid 20071:tid 140164426876800] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: AH00480: apr_thread_create: unable to create worker thread

My advice if you really still want to run a Web server in that VPS, try Nginx and if you need PHP, then install php-fpm too. I'm not sure if they will both manage to function in the conditions you're describing but, I'm confident that at least Nginx will still be there as a web server.

If you still have any enquiry, please open a thread in the ad-hoc forum; I'm sure everyone here will be pleased to help.

Good luck!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting