arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlinks to Sponsor and Post4VPS
Hello there,

Currently thinking about this lately while surfing in Post4VPS. This has been my question for a few hours (so it's not so important, haha!). I don't know where to post this, either here or at private VPS support, but I think this should be here.

So, the case is: I have 2 running website that have seperate content. One for my own personal website, and one for my community website API (main website run at paid hosting but not allow me to have API that will require to run a cronjob every minute). I would like to make my personal website as my primary website that if you visit via IP, you will find my website instead of others.

So, the question is, is it actually allowed to put backlinks to sponsor and Post4VPS at my community website API instead of my personal website? Please note that my community website is not a primary website.

Cheers.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
Backlinks to Sponsor and Post4VPS - by tiwil - 03-22-2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Backlinks to Sponsor and Post4VPS - by tiwil - 03-23-2020, 06:02 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting