arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XenForo vs myBB?
Yeah, I've just had some similar experience a few days ago. You might be aware about LNB-Hosting, the subsidiary of HostLease.

In the beginning we had MyBB for our forum software. However, there came a few challenges with it as well. The main problem was with the theme, and cuz I'm mostly on mobile, the it was sort of difficult for me to manage forum stuff. Even MyBB GoMobile didn't work properly, which increased the trouble further.

It was then that Jordy decided to move to Xenforo. I must say, you get what you pay for. It's such an amazing forum software. Even the theme we have more is unremarkable. The tools are excellently placed and I must say the software is a beauty.

Nevertheless, the migration script from MyBB didn't work for us, but it wasn't a big deal as we had just started the forum, and not many posts were made which needed to be migrated.

If you wanna try out Xenforo, head over to the LNB Community forum at https://lnb-hosting.nl, and maybe get yourself another free VPS for the same number of posts each month. :-)

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
XenForo vs myBB? - by deanhills - 04-30-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by Sn1F3rt - 05-01-2020, 04:13 AM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by deanhills - 05-01-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by Sn1F3rt - 05-02-2020, 04:17 AM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by Pacific Spirit - 05-02-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by sAmI - 05-02-2020, 10:27 AM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by fChk - 05-02-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by deanhills - 05-02-2020, 02:09 PM
RE: XenForo vs myBB? - by meetdilip - 05-29-2020, 09:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting