arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win-6.x: Booting from a Virtual Hard Disk (VHD)
it is a really nice tutorial. i think i will find some time eventually to experiment on how to boot this vhd from within grub2 or grub 4dos.

it may appear pointless to jump all this hoops to use Windows. why not install directly on a partition or usb stick if one has to keep that vhd on an ntfs partition. but i think one could think about security from isolation as a big advantage. you could do whatever you want and get you system as riddled with malwares as you want when inside it. also i see a chance to keep the default boot to lead inside one such vhd for any other user that may want to use your system. security...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Win-6.x: Booting from a Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) - by rudra - 06-11-2020, 07:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Han105

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting