arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earning apps? Websites from home ?
i think people should try their hands in stock market only when they have disposable income or things they can fall back on to. putting all your eggs in there even when you are hard pressed for cash just to run your daily family affairs is a very bad decision indeed. it proves that you are unfit for that market. you are more a gambling man. those who approach stock market with a gambling mindset rarely sees profit in the long term. note how warren buffet and other big guys handle it.

i know you mighr oppose with examples of people who became overnight success from putting money in it. but find out about their experiences ( how long they have been doing it or were working in something related), know about their connections to the corporate and news world ( you will never know. that is their secret sauce. there is no card counting style technique here that can get you sure win and assured profit in a short time. it is your network and insider trading....and yes...that is illegal). also this type of people either have superhuman self restraint. they stop betting risky after winning big..

or they lose even more than what they won , eventually....

so better get some skills. old dogs can learn new tricks with enough hardwork.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Earning apps? Websites from home ? - by rudra - 06-10-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Earning apps? Websites from home ? - by rudra - 06-11-2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Earning apps? Websites from home ? - by rudra - 06-28-2020, 02:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-26-2019, 07:41 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting