arrow_upward

How to support your sponsor
@deanhills

Thank you. Yes,  I hope my wording won't give the idea benchmarks are completely unnecessary. I was weighting on that because I noticed there's a trend, people start believing posting benchmarks is what a review post means, along with a line saying how great the server is. Also, it's true not everyone going to be good at writing reviews at begin. But we all are going to stay in the forum so we all going to be writing reviews. So it's good learning how to write a good. Maybe we should create a template for Reviews, Giving members a good idea for what should be in a good review.

Even in my own review, I thought it's no point of posting those since there are several identical benchmarks that are posted already about since all of those VPS in the same node. I have posted links to those posts in case someone interested in benchmarks. Also, I might probably use certain parts of benchmarks in some review parts I'm planning to add in the future. I want to make sure the thread stays alive. It's already in Google for many keyword phrases including " Shadow hosting Review ".

oh, I thought about Quora too but didn't mention because it will have very bad consequences if everyone starts posting links there especially if in some spammy way just to get the requirement done. Places like Quora and Reddit have very tough standards against spam. That's why I suggested Google reviews, Facebook, Twitter, etc which are a lot safer.

I too like ideas posted by @ikk157. I guess nothing better than a personal recommendations. This is one of the reasons Facebook and Twitter shared can come handy. But we have to make sure those don't look spammy when post in other communities.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
How to support your sponsor - by xdude - 07-03-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by ikk157 - 07-03-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by deanhills - 07-05-2020, 05:13 AM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by xdude - 07-05-2020, 07:48 AM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by rudra - 07-05-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by Manal - 07-05-2020, 04:41 PM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by tryp4vps - 07-06-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by sagher - 07-16-2020, 05:51 AM
RE: How to support your sponsor - by Decent12 - 07-28-2020, 11:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting