arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mysterious explosion in lebanon
(08-09-2020, 06:53 PM)ikk157 Wrote: Watch this: https://youtu.be/F-vGkIKxGAg

You can hear crackles and pops, along with seeing flashes which are characteristic of fireworks. Then skip to the 8:50 mark, and keep watching, in a few seconds you’ll see the first minor explosion, but what you’ll also see is a bunch of sparkles as well, which makes it hella obvious that they’re fireworks! 

Here’s also a video of a guy literally standing next to the warehouse (couldn’t find it on youtube so ive uploaded it to ufile.io): https://ufile.io/2xenj23f

You can clearly see the flashes of light and cracklings sound caused by fireworks. 

“But my understanding is it came from the ammonium nitrate that combusted in parts and caused small fires”

Nope, that’s not possible at all. Ammonium nitrate isn’t combustible by itself at all. You can’t even have small fires caused by it alone. Again, chemistry proves this, so there’s no point in trying to prove this fact otherwise.

The insane amount of misleading information provided by clueless media is very worrying. It’s almost as if they’re rushing to get their articles out there that they’re not too bothered to fact-check. Like wow.
Hmmmm .....OK food for thought .,.. I'm thinking but not completely convinced it was fireworks.  Maybe an alternate theory.  It did get ignited from a neighbouring fire but parts of it only got ignited initially that required the fire engineers to be called in to attend to the fire inside Silo 12.  Like it was not an immediate main event explosion that happened with the ammonium nitrate.  There were small fires inside the silo where the tonnes of ammonium nitrate were stored that preceded resulting in smaller explosions before the big one. Those smaller explosions could easily have sounded like fire crackers. I'm open to agreeing that maybe the ammonium nitrate did not combust in themselves - maybe there was something else that caught fire in the Silo first and started a chain reaction?

I also agree with @rudra we probably are never going to get to the truth of what really happened, unless the world demands an external investigation, and even then, maybe like that airplane that got shot down - was it in Ukraine near Russia - MH17? - or with the Kashoggi event in Turkey, we will only hear what the investigators think we need to hear, keeping the real truth away from us and only providing it to corrupt Government leaders who negotiate the truth for public consumption.  It's not only Lebanon leaders who are corrupt - they're just not as sophisticated at being corrupt as the world leaders of the "1st world".  Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The mysterious explosion in lebanon - by deanhills - 08-10-2020, 03:34 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting