arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mysterious explosion in lebanon
Well, to comment on this in my opinion it must have been a combined effect of the firecrackers and ammonium nitrate explosion. I'm not merely writing this, I've a good number of points to support this.

Firstly, we know that the ship with ammonium nitrate was docked in that shipyard for years now, and having suffered the effects of climate over the years it was obviously less immune to external forces.

Before I state the main point, let's highlight @ikk157's point. Ammonium nitrate can in no way explode on its own, and as he said it's scientifically proven.

Another thing to note, if you've seen the various videos circulating about the impact of the explosion, have y'all noted that forceful impact which ripped everything apart? There was, a video of a woman who'd have almost been flung off the second floor of her building if the rails of the balcony hadn't been there. Simple and sweet logic, IT CAN'T BE FIRECRACKERS ALONE. That's not how firecrackers impact happens. There'd been a massive explosion of a fireworks factory a few months ago in India also. But it didn't produce an impact in anyway near to what happened in Lebanon.

So coming right to the main point, my mind suggests this theory - the fire DID start in the fireworks which exploded and created spread the fire. This fire in turn ignited the ammonium nitrate, which in turn exploded producing that shockwave impact and hence widespread damage. We can't deny the fact that 2750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate did explode however true that it can't explode on its own.

To sum up, I've a few other things to say. I bet much agree with Dean and rudra that the truth won't come to light unless it's an external agency doing the investigation into the case.

Also, these firework factories and ship storing ammonium nitrate aren't something you'd expect so close to a residential area. This incident could've been avoided but yeah, fate had otherwise.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The mysterious explosion in lebanon - by Sn1F3rt - 08-10-2020, 10:16 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting