arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mysterious explosion in lebanon
Whatever the reason its the government is whom to be blamed. I think That's something everyone can agree with. But actually its bureaucracy too. Because in most countries like Lebanon government works usually don't give a shit about their work and responsibilities. So it's not just politicians' fault but officials too.

Form what I heard and head there was a ball throwing was happening among Court, Harbour authorities, and some government departments. It's amazing to see why even they kept it there in the first place, in a densely populated area. Resign of government won't change much if those stupid officials are still there. I think the government should be kept going. Resign is the best thing for them since then someone else has to think about what do to next for the damage and result.

Ofc fireworks wouldn't start but I think it's true some sort of firework storage was going up too just become the big bang. I can hear it in those videos. I'm no chemical export but I guess the heat must have done the trick. after 6 years in storage without any maintenance, I'm sure ammonium nitrate had in some compressed state which might have even helped in another way.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: The mysterious explosion in lebanon - by xdude - 08-11-2020, 05:55 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting