arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mysterious explosion in lebanon
(09-14-2020, 09:14 AM)ikk157 Wrote: Oh wow the article you’ve linked us to is just amazing. It’s insanely informative and the way they visualized a reconstruction of the incident using real captured videos of the incident combined with their own animation is very impressive! I certainly enjoyed reading through the article and going through the reconstructions, you can tell they’ve put in a lot of effort into it.

Also, they mention that the same exact warehouse had all sorts of combustible material, which proves that it wasn’t the ammonium nitrate combusting by itself (that’s scientifically impossible). And the fact that literally all the material required to create a bomb was in the same warehouse, improperly stored, with the full knowledge of some many officials, just screams SUSPICIOUS!

And wow the pictures of inside the warehouse (which I’ve never seen before) in the article clearly show the horrible storage conditions and the terrible state of the bags of ammonium nitrate literally spilling their content. It’s no wonder how a fire could’ve easily started in those terrible storage conditions. It’s been said that the fire was started by sparks caused from a door repair on the warehouse, which makes a lot of sense.

Yeah i Agree with you , the Shared Article is very Interactive and informative, with cool animation, 3d model , and the real video is reviewed frame per frame and not forget about little detail.

And About "mysterious explosion in lebanon" , yeah it is mysterious, many conspiracy lover said this tragedy is connected with US Plan, or connected it with Iran, and etc. there are many interesting conspiracy theories to read , but it's just conspiracy theories whose the truth is cannot be confirmed
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile

Messages In This Thread
RE: The mysterious explosion in lebanon - by Arkiven4 - 09-16-2020, 02:47 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting