arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Free Domain Name .COM .NET .ORG
(09-11-2020, 09:06 AM)OldMeister Wrote: hmmm it is look suspicious. if it is a free domain name then why credit card is needed?

@OldMeister  You have to read the Opening Post of any discussion before you make careless remarks like the above.  If you check the post it specifically says that the catch is that it is free for only one year, and that there is a heavy charge for the second year.  Yahoo wants you to subscribe for a total web hosting package including a domain, which you get all free for the first year.  The Opening Post also says that if you want to get it really free, you should make sure that the service is not set up for auto renewal.

At any rate.  I think there has been more than enough discussion about the topic.  It possibly could be interesting to try out the package deal but for me it would then mean I'd sign up for a temporary domain for one year if I didn't want to renew the package deal at the end of the year. I'd rather get a temp domain in a different way.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Free Domain Name .COM .NET .ORG - by sAmI - 09-10-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: Get Free Domain Name .COM .NET .ORG - by deanhills - 09-11-2020, 02:32 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting