arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OVH Asia - VPS Recommended for Game Servers
(02-28-2021, 08:10 PM)deanhills Wrote: I'm sure you're right about them not really caring that their support is iffy.  Gigarocket moved away from them in 2018 because of really bad support.  And that was for the Europe region.  Like a simple issue just to get more IPs.  There was ZERO response, not even a confirmation of receipt of request.  Additional IPs were part of the contract we had with OVH.  Looks like lack of support is just collateral damage for them.  Which to me is a bit arrogant.  So as a matter of principle I won't look at any OVH offerings.  Interesting to see the lack of support goes for OVH Asia as well.

Indeed mine was Europe region to, it was a France VPS to be more specific. Well ultimately the transfer went through on it's own, after a week or so they replied the same that "We hope your issued has been resolved. The ticket is being closed. If you have any concern, please feel free to reopen it. Thank you for using OVH." What the heck!? 

Though I think I should consider myself lucky after hearing your and @sAmI's experience, at least I received a response in a week rather than after months or not at all. Troll

EDIT: All the more some of my friends on Discord offer the same and even cheaper prices than them for the same specs. So I do not see any point in using their servers when I can get that for the same cost packed with an excellent support.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting