arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ionos VPS - Value VPS from 1&1 Hosting
(11-25-2020, 01:50 PM)sAmI Wrote: It seems to be a really great you got your hands there, 2$ per first month and second month 5$ which is fairly not bad! I also pay almost the same price for my OVH VPS.
Wonder if you could share a speedtest.net result i'm also thinking to go for this. The only problem i have gone through with IONOS/1&1, Slow support and many issues with payment gateway. I got my hands on a deal for 1$ domain and it was 1$ and when i almost was checking out and refreshed the page it straightly went to 14$ and their domain panel is really not that good i'm not sure if they have updated i used like i guess a year ago.
But most of the all you got a really great value VPS with 2GB and 2vCore!

Good luck!

Yeah I will get those knocked out for you. One thing they have made significant improvements with is their Manager Panel, I have my domain purchased through GoDaddy, but you can set it up as an external domain for no extra cost and their DNS Manager is way more comprehensive compared to some of the others I have used including GoDaddy and the one natively in cPanel. They do have a "starter" option which is 2$ per month and is 1 vCore Intel Xeon E5, 512MB RAM and 10GB SSD, so you can dip your toe in and check out the platform and you can always upgrade, downgrade or cancel your subscription with ease.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ionos VPS - Value VPS from 1&1 Hosting - by tbelldesignco - 11-25-2020, 02:14 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting