arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WallStreet vs WallStreetBets... IT STINKS!
(02-24-2021, 10:18 AM)LightDestory Wrote: A lot of thing happened, we can also talk about the RobinHood application and how it almost suffeered a bankrupt from this crazy action. Robinhood's assurance wasn't enough to cover the WB plan so it had to stop the buying of Gamestop actions for some time to get enough money to increase its assurance. Unfortunately this stop has been received as a "marker manipulation practice" and so far they review-bomb the app with 1star.

I believe this 1star bomb was later removed by Google, but It was still considered a selfish move by Robinhood (especially for its name) by the majority.

Also another thingy I might add, tech youtube Linustechtips actually invested 50k$ into GME xD (He did this in a livestream and even called his wife, you can find the clip on Youtube).

The war is pretty much over and GME is now coming down to its actual price (Currently 45 usd per stock)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting