arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WallStreet vs WallStreetBets... IT STINKS!
(02-27-2021, 08:16 AM)Honey Wrote: You're right about the risks with trading, I've also heard that when trading, (heard abt bitcoin), you should know when to actually tap out. You should be well aware as to how much you're willing to earn and when's the time to exit the market.

E.g., If you bought 100$ of bitcoin, and want to exit the market at 200$, then you stay with your commitment and hold those bitcoins until they reach that value. It might take a few weeks or maybe a few months, but sooner or later the value will reach there. You must cash out after completing your target. Some people fail at this and end up loosing instead of earning due to sudden crashes.

Yep. It's all about how much risk you are willing to take and how long you are willing to hold your investment without cashing it.  BitCoins crashed several times but always bounced back. I'm sure there were those who sold their coins with a loss because they panicked. Also, those who sold it before things went down. I think some people from both these groups regret not holding the coins. Imagining if you bought like 20-30 coins at 100 USD or less and have kept those till now. Smile

I think stock markets are not so volatile as currency or crypto markets. But if you want to earn more then you need to do day trading and take bit high risks. Right now I'm trying to do that. There are no shortcuts and everyone who start gonna lose some money while learning how the market moves. This is why it's important starting with a small fund. It's not easy these days to do stocks since almost all markets are having a difficult time with hard times started with Corona. But it's a good time to buy stocks though.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting