arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIVO vs OPPO (Price, Comparison, Specs)
(02-11-2021, 10:29 AM)sagher Wrote: If you talk about Oppo Reno series then it is awesome in look and design and color combination. also executive in specs.
but if we talk about market then Vivo has more sales as compare to oppo. andi always found satisfactory users of Vivo. but have memory Emmc problems spotted in oppo mobiles.

I am currently looking at Android Devices and specing them out for development use. I will keep that in mind, we currently have a Huawei P40 Pro that one of my other team mate's and I are sharing and we Remote into the machine it is hooked up to for development, but we are thinking about getting another. Especially since we are looking at trying to integrate LiDAR into one of our projects, we have an iPhone 12 Pro Max, but have yet to see something on the android side we want to use.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VIVO vs OPPO (Price, Comparison, Specs) - by tbelldesignco - 02-11-2021, 03:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: perry
12-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Arkiven4

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting