arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LNB-Hosting - Your Free Hosting Provider in 2021!
@Pacific Spirit
You should carefully read the quote bellow, it has all the bits of info that I can subscribe to.
(03-11-2021, 07:16 AM)xdude Wrote: Well, the thing is spammers don't use free domains to spam anymore. They use legit TLDs and not even .info domains. Because they know free domains [are] blocked and they don't mind investing few bucks to get through that....

But I understand a provider could worry about abuses. We can't really say some stranger might not use it for spam. But there are always options to tackle this. One way is to have a separate package for trusted users (like Post4VPS members). or giving the option to make like 25 quality posts before applying for that package for strangers. That might increase the number of legit signups you get too. Plus it will make the forum more active.  There are plenty of good people out there who use these free domains for legit causes. I think it would be beneficial for both sides having a system to get the[m] abord rather than totally cutting them off.

I'm one of those people who exclusively use FREE DOMAIN NAMES and I'm still using few of them for a decade now!.. and I -for sure- did met my fair share of services -like yours- who did refuse my registration on that same ground(/use of free domain names) over the years.. and it always felt unfair!..

Just barring a registration because of free domain use is TOO EASY to be the right solution. Abusers will abuse be it with a free domain name or a paid one thus that can't/shouldn't be the criteria that any sensible hosting business would rely on confidently.. but it's the easy/lazy one!

Anyway, I just took a look at your forum and saw the latest post there 'I'm running away from LNB-Hosting' !... Why would you even offer a free plan if your servers are already running at full capacity ?!!..

Just a thought!..
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNB-Hosting - Your Free Hosting Provider in 2021! - by fChk - 03-12-2021, 05:38 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting