arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country-limited smartphone edition is legit?
(03-28-2021, 01:49 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Last year, Samsung Galaxy S20+ RED edition was an korea-exclusive, with all the other accessories such as Galaxy Buds. It was just "red" no special color at all. Where do you find the difficulty on putting different "color-dyeing" stuff inside a machine? The hardware was the same.

To get that color I should import that phone paying taxes and than I should unlock the bootloader to flash into it the EU firmware voiding the warranty... I just want them to be fair with all their customers.
Actually I don't mean it is difficult to paint the phones.I mean if they really sell these red phones on your country,how well will the sales be?

I've heard of that western people don't like red very much as they link it to bleeding and violence.I don't quite know the people's opinion there,but I think there must be a reason for this.

And don't forget,Samsung is a Korean company.They will always have more focus on the local market.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting