arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Minimalist Free Web Hosting Success Story!
(05-09-2021, 11:58 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: Excellent to hear the success story of fitkoh. Hope he get a number of customers as well, when I read about the remote database connection, I was wondering how he keeps the speed of database connection through remote. Since his VPSs are in the same node he is lucky. I earlier used remote sql connections, since the difference between the server locations backfired the web server speed.
Kudos to fitkoh and his project.

Yeah.And hope binil(at gigarocket)'s hosting works well too(https://freecloudhost.org/).For those who have earned a VPS they can choose their favorate panel and use them for hosting.However for those who don't have one it is very glad to see members providing free hosting with great quality.

For the separated architcure,glad to know in the same node so no speed issues,and yes,more capitablity and maybe stability.Just notice no longer "localhost" in script installations.Smile
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Minimalist Free Web Hosting Success Story! - by mzltest - 05-10-2021, 03:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-16-2018, 01:36 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Neco
09-04-2016, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting