arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free and Paid Gameserver,Shared Hosting,Reseller,Master reseller | PiratesHosting
[Image: logo.png]
We offer free Game Server Host to our community members! All you have to do is post on our forums! Signing up to http://www.PiratesHosting.com only takes about 10 seconds. Once you have posted 15 posts, you can request a free Game Server. Sign up and claim your free Game Server today!

| Staff Applications Result | New GameServer Plan |

Hello Everyone,  first of all i'd be thankful to the guys who show their interest to join PiratesHosting. Staff applications is closed now we will reopen it as soon as we want more people in our team.

we've decide by voting for those who applied. 

Please warm welcome to new members in PiratesHosting team.

@F7N as Super Moderator
Quote:Quick Introduction: I am F7N currently a sponsor here at Pirateshosting. The reason why I apply for staff members is that I am currently holding a CEO of HostLease - Netherlands. I can help people out with issues and my hosting knowledge is 3/5 so I hope that I can be helpfull here.

@HarisHayat as Super Moderator
Quote:Quick Introduction: Hi i'm founder of vekoltc.co.

@Gat as Moderator
Quote:My name is Gat, in real life is amr samys,
I've a good english skills, so I've friends from many different countries, and they all love me.
Read his staff application here

@red as Moderator
Quote:For introduction
Read his staff application here.

@hamed9292 as Moderator
Quote:Hi all, pirateshosting staff members. I'm Hamed from Iran and I'm 19 years old.
Read about me in my application.

@"Hamza Rajput" as Moderator
Quote:My Name is Hamza Rajput
Click here and read my application Big Grin

And here is list of those who disappointed me.

Quote:@Digital (was moderator/desginer inactive since 04-28-2018, 08:34 pm)
@chimmonpakma (was moderator inactive since 05-03-2018, 01:30 am)
both inactive without any notice + these days i was busy so they're inactive when i want them the most. Anyways good luck for both in the feature.

2. New Gameserver Plan (CS 1.6):

After alot of request for CS 1.6 we are finally ready to provide CS 1.6 as free service and paid product.

CS 1.6 Free Plan, for paid contact us with more features.

Quote:CS 1.6 (5 in Stock)
15/posts monthly
1GB SSD Storage
Slots: 32
Control Panel: OGP

Connect with Us.
[Image: Facebook.png][Image: 866945_game_512x512.png]

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (Donations 100% used for increase our Service)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free WEB Host & Game Servers by PiratesHosting - by arsalahmed786 - 05-16-2018, 05:59 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting