arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free and Paid Gameserver,Shared Hosting,Reseller,Master reseller | PiratesHosting
Dear members of Free department of PiratesHosting,

yeah i knew, we closed our forum like freevps.us i liked their theme so i've decide same theme for shutting down free department of PiratesHosting so it will stop providing service but help visitors like tutorial and other stuff

The past few months have been hard on our website. We've been forced to stop using our theme due to technical difficulties, many other problems. After months of stress and deliberation, we have decided to shut down PiratesHosting free department.

I will quote here our previous thread again which posted 5 days ago as a warning that might be free department will be close so donate us if you can. but now it officially confirmed that PiratesHosting forum where people can grab free gameserver and web hosting in posts is has been closed.
(11-08-2018, 12:24 PM)Arsal Ahmed Wrote: Let me be honest with you:
We start PiratesHosting back in July 2017 and we thought we will continue as soon as we can afford it as well as we expect some donation from our supports but i won't lie we didn't get a single penny for the donation in last 16 months and whoever i accept for team as staff of free department most of them are gone and didn't even visit forum once.

No it not ending yet but it will be soon because we already waste our money, Yeah i won't called it invest because we didn't earn anything from that free services not even through advertisement because it already suspend it then i added other company's advertisement but earn nothing because Most of the people use Ad-Blocker.

If you want us to continue free department so please support us.
https://forum.pirateshosting.com/thread-579.html

We will be performing a gradual shutdown, as described in the timetable below:
Immediately: End of all free services like gameserver and web host.
30th November 2018: Shut down of all free gameserver and web hosting that already running, So backup your data because all gameserver and web hosting will be terminated automatically.
1st December 2018: New user registration disabled. Only currently registered users will be able to login.
5th December 2018: Forum placed in read-only / archive mode, shoutbox removed. No users will be able to post or use the shoutbox anymore.

If you don't want to lose your hosting of gameserver or website please contact us before the deadline so you can upgrade your plan to premium one.

I'd like to thanks @everyone specially our staff whether current staff or retired thanks for joining our community.

@"7K"
@"Core"
@"Solored"
@chimmonpakma
@"Cold-Blood"
@"Cortex"
@"Digital"
@"Gat"
@"Hamza Rajput"
@HarisHayat
@"HoussemKeyCo"
@"John Rastion"
@"MiMoMcA"
@"perryoo11"
@"Ruski"
@"Visage"
@youssefbasha

Personally i don't want to stop that Post-for-Host system, I really liked it but obviously we've to pay for it and we can't afford it anymore we can bring it back if possibly someone sponsor us VPS or donate even single penny.

Now people might think how can we bring it back if someone donate only penny actually we can get at least hope so we spent some more money after a donation on that hope we get more donation soon if i say in short sentence we always ready to afford 70-90% to continue free department service and other 10-30% if we can donation it would be helpful for all of us.

Lastly i'd like to say Thanks @everyone we've cheapest gameserver and web hosting we still didn't earning through it because it cheapest then any other company in the world because we want everyone enjoy and build their own website and gameserver in low price, Thanks amount of the product only charged to pay for the machines.

This thread will be closed on 30th of November, 2018

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (donation can bring it back free department)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free and Paid Gameserver,Shared Hosting,Reseller,Master reseller | PiratesHosting - by arsalahmed786 - 11-13-2018, 07:11 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting