arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the definition of a cheap VPS provider?
(06-21-2018, 11:40 AM)xdude Wrote: Well Host4Fun offering below specs of 7 USD a month.
2GB Ram
2xCPU
100GB Space
2TB Bandwidth
Free Linux OS
Free Windows OS
Windows 2008R2
Windows 2012R2

Cool thing about this package is they have soo many locations to choose. Lenoir,Chicogo,Ashburn,Atlanta,Jacksonwille,Buffalo,LA,San jose, Dallas, Oregon, Canada, Poland, France, Germany, Serbia, UK, Singapore, Australia, Finland etc
Thanks for the feedback @xdude.  When I checked VirMach almost all of its locations except for Phoenix and Seattle (limited supply) were unavailable for their Cheap Windows VPS Offer. Compared with Host4Fun Host4Fun is definitely ahead with locations. Which location do you have?  I checked out the IPs relative to my ISP and surprisingly the German location IP came up with no response - maybe just the test IP that is defunct?  Of the locations available France is the best.  Netherlands OK.  Looks very solid. 

Oops!  When I explored an order noticed that the OS for Windows is a Trial Version?  Does this mean that the Windows OS isn't really free?

(06-22-2018, 06:55 AM)xdude Wrote: Our Sponsor  ssdblaze.com offer some great VPS and dedi packages for cheap. Cheapest VPS package they offer is,
  • 2Core x 2.66GHz
  • 2 GB DDR3
  • 15GB RAID1
  • 500GB Bandwith
  • $3.99 per Month.
Now if you can pay 7 usd per month you can get 4 GB DDR3, 25GB RAID1, 1TB Which is even better IMO. I have been using VPS2 for a while now, which has been sponsored by them. I have no complains about it. Very Good Provider IMO.
Thanks very much for the tip.  It definitely looks very attractive.  Any idea about their locations?  Is Dallas Texas the only one?  As they don't have any info (maybe I missed it?) on their locations.  I also didn't see anything about a Windows VPS. 
https://ssdblaze.com/servers/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting